Thanks Keith, that's good to know. I only have two other rigs to compare my K2 with and they are older rigs that I bought in the eighties. I believe they are both single conversion designs and I swear that I can sometimes hear weak signals better on them than on my K2 but, the K2 has much better filtering. Maybe my brain does a better job of filtering.

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:01:22 -0700