Well, it breaks my heart, but I've got my K3, and I've now Pelican- cased my K2 to be my new portable rig, so it is time to sell the KX1.

The details:

KX1 4-band (80, 40, 30, 20)
Serial #702
Built by an Electrical Engineer with extensive building experience and the proper tools - me :)
Includes KXPD1 and the built-in autotuner
At least 3W out on all bands with 13.8 VDC in
S7 to S9 all bands with 50 microvolts in
Built-in and working N0SS / K6XX CW spotter tied to the logbook LED (you can still turn it on as a logbook light if you need to :) Includes a fitted foam lined case (formerly a Preparation H box - not Pelican, but it works) and the Nifty! quick reference laminated guide

Pics are available if desired.

Price is $495 shipped anywhere in the USA (If I added right, just buying the kit parts would be $522 unassembled, not counting the CW spotter)

Please contact me off list if interested.

Thanks!

- Bill
K4DXU