That's true but, I wasn't considering a fully loaded K2, just the base model which is the one that I have. I don't think any of the rigs on the market right now are bad rigs, it just depends on what you are going to do with them. For me, just about anything would do for the kind of operating I do. As far as time invested in building a K2, I don't look at it as an investment at all. At least not in dollars and cents. I did it mostly for the experience and it was well worth it to me.

I would love to operate an IC-756ProIII just to see what it's like. I'm sure it is a fantastic rig and I'm certainly not trying to put it down. I would also like to operate a K3. In fact, I'm in the market now for a new rig and have been reading as much as I can and really appreciate this comparison.

Thanks,
Gary, N7HTS

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 09:15:16 -0600