Wow, I'm getting many replies.  I can see there is some confusion caused
by my original post.

My post was really just me thinking out loud and voicing a bit of
hesitation.  I'm not really giving serious consideration to not taking
delivery of the rig I ordered last fall LOL!

True, $2200 is a large speed bump and causes one to pause, but if you
slow down and take it easy, you can drive right over the top of a speed
bump.  Thump-thump ... and on we go!

Worst case, I can always resell the K3, probably for no loss.

Regarding buyer's remorse, I recently purchased lens for my camera (135L
for those wondering).  Thirty seconds after buying it a wave of "oh
heavens, what have I done" washed over me.  The lens arrived and all
regrets vanished.  It is fabulous and does everything I needed it to do.
I'm expecting the K3 to be the same.

My apologies to those of you who were assuming you'd be bumped up the
priority list by my cancellation. :-)

73 all!

- Keith N1AS -
- K2 5411.ssb.100 -