M0XDF wrote:
I see. What about a software solution then, something that will pass left
channel audio to the right channel?

I hope this will work. I use Nabble and it is several hours behind real
time. Yes, a software solution would be ideal and preferable. You'd think a
mono/stereo switch would be part of the standard Windows volume contro, but
I have never come across one. Maybe this can be done with a "virtual audio
cable" that I have seen advertised.

Knut - AB2TC