Any update on when the ESSB function will be turned on in the
firmware? I am using the 2.7 filter with various dynamic microphones
and getting good audio reports, but not as good as I get from my Icom
756 PRO III. Would like to try a little wider bandwidth (about 3.0)
and see if I can match the PRO. Will need the 6.0 filter of course.

The various dynamic mics I am using have gotten excellent audio
reports using rigs like the Yaesu Mark IV, Kenwood TS-870 and etc.

I have had three different people view my transmit bandwidth on their
spectrum scopes and confirmed that my 2.7 filter is in fact
transmitting at 2.7 bandwidth (not 2.9 as previous thought).

Joe  N9VX
K3  #841