From: dalej [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] 10 minute countdown timer

Actually a ten minute countdown timer for we rag chewers would be kind
of nice touch and helps to comply with U.S. FCC regulations for ID
every ten minutes.  The other option would be to have a built in CW
IDer that ID's every ten minutes.

Just an idle thought for when the Elecraft team has some spare time on
their hands, hi.

Dale, K9VUJ

http://mailman.qth.net/subscribers.htm