----- Original Message ----

From: Terry Schieler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I just hope that this doesn't take precedent over my request for a built-in
halogen fire extinguisher!  :o)

Terry, W0FM

Or some of the more serious stuff like:

The NOTCH button.
Instead of cycling Autonotch, manual, off
Make it -Tap NOTCH and AutoNOTCH comes on.
Tap it again and AutoNOTCH goes off.
Or
HOLD NOTCH and it goes to MANUAL NOTCH and you
can adjust the notch frequency.
Tap it and it goes off.

or

The ability to use WIDTH while you are transmitting.
And have the buttons on the right side work while transmitting,
and not screw up the CW being sent

or

Have both RX and TX audio go out the LINE OUT at a fixed level,
not at the AF Gain level.

or

PTT should over ride any CW delay settings when not in QSK.
No delay at the end of a memory from the PC (CQ, Exchange, etc) when using PTT
control.
But you would want a CW delay when sending from the paddle/keyer

Those would be some of my thoughts.

73    Hank    K8DD

 --
'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their
level then beat you with experience.' -anon