[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<Actually a ten minute countdown timer for we rag chewers would be  kind
of nice touch and helps to comply with U.S. FCC regulations for  ID
every ten minutes.  The other option would be to have a  built in CW
IDer that ID's every ten minutes.

Just an idle  thought for when the Elecraft team has some spare time on
their  hands, hi.

Dale, K9VUJ>

I just hope that this doesn't  take precedent over my request for a built-in
halogen fire  extinguisher!  :o)

Terry, W0FM

What about the coffee pot and kitchen sink

G8FMH