90% of my band changes are done by direct frequency entry to drop me in the
band segment I want (e.g. 7.030 or 14.250) It's not a "one button push" but
it's quick, easy, puts me where I want to be without cycling through the
bands using the up/down button, spinning the tuning knob unnecessarily or
programming lots of memories.

Ron AC7AC