Dear R. Kevin -

I'm sorry, but where I say:

"I bought the K3 despite this shortcoming, so I accept it, just like I
| accept that, for me, the radio is a bit too physically small, but
that | doesn't mean I have to like it.  It means only that I
understand that | practically everything in life is a compromise."

R. Kevin, what part of that don't you understand, to justify the tone
and content of your commentary?

Looking forward to your reply, and hopefully, apology.

73,
Steve NN4X