I spent about 15 Min programming my bands into the #1-10 keys and the 3 modes
on each band (CW, SSB, PSK) into the M1=M3 keys. I set my first favorite
freq in VFO A, second in VFO B for each M# key for that band. I can go where
I want with proper mode/filter/antenna/whatever I like!! in about 2 seconds.

Where is the problem??

It is a poor workman that blames his tools!

Gill