I thought of another feature to help fix the stupid user issue.  How
about a lock that doesn't allow a band change.  Such as a special way to
use the lock button that doesn't lock one out from QSYing but doesn't
allow them to move off of say 40 meters.  We had a death to a band pass
filter cause some one turned their equipment over to a new ham on
another one of the stations and a feature that locks from going to
another band could have prevented that.  Also would be useful for when
you don't have the tuner nor an external and your antenna is only good
on one band.