At 04:46 AM 07/01/08, john petters wrote:

As pro Swing drummer I would say its a pity there is not a bit more swing to many of the CW stations I copy. Many straight and bug operators were recognisable by their 'fist'. Too many today use keyers that are set too fast or have no rhythmic sense at all, running characters together, which makes it very hard to copy.

I'm sure with a little bit of work, we can turn this into a discussion with the fervor of which end of the egg does one crack.

I often heard there are no 90 degree angles in nature...and I suspect that one would be hard pressed to find perfectly formed sounds.

I have very fond memories of recognizing old friends by their fists, before they signed their calls...and was always pleased when someone would recognize me.

Perhaps Elecraft could come up with QSD correcter.

Na....if they haven't responded to the numerous requests for bug emulation, etc., they most likely will not develop the corrector.

Back to the imperfect world....I need to tend to my imperfect plants, with their less than perfect soil so that they will produce less than perfect veggies....

73,
Thom k3hrn