To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2008 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] OT: K3 and antenna questions

David -

How high is it? What kind of feed-line are you using? How long is the feed-line? Do you use a balun at the antenna or at the transmitter end? Does the K3 auto-coupler show any symptoms of having trouble matching one or more bands (long tuning time)?

- Jim, KL7CC

David Cutter wrote:
I run a 2 x 88ft doublet straight into my K3 and it matches top to 10

David G3UNA