I worked for a few hours during the NAQP RTTY contest this weekend and ran
into a strange issue.  On 15 and 20 I get full power out while running RTTY
on the K3.  On 40 and 80 I am limited to about 20 watts.

I am running versions 2.02/1.77 of the firmware.  I normally run in 'Data A'
mode but tried 'AFSK A' as well.  SWR was similar for all bands as was the
software (Writelog & MMTTY).

I looked at every control and configuration that I could think of that might
be different betwen the bands but couldn't find anything.  It may well be
that I have a setting wrong but I cannot find it.  To try and isolate the
issue I left everything the same except the band button, and still ran into
the problem.

On CW, the power out is consistent between all bands.

Any help would be appreciated.  If this is a known firmware issue let me
know and I will load one of the betas.

Thanks and 73,

John, WA6L