To: "n4lq" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Sidetone Monitor Preference Opinions

In a recent message, n4lq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote ...
CW sidetone should follow the AF gain control and be adjustable so they are about the same level.
Many of us with Omni VI's performed a simple mod that allowed sidetone to track with the AF gain.

Yes, Steve, but on here we're talking about the Elecraft K3 on which the sidetone level is a simple matter of just pushing and turning a knob. Do try a K3 sometime and you will find how simple it is.

73
--
David G4DMP
Leeds, England, UK