-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of edward kacura
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:11 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] New K2 now!

Good morning,some of you may remember I bought a used bare bones K2 on ebay
about two weeks ago-s/n 5801.It was completely destroyed,according to
FedEx!Well,after much thought and consideration,I decided to go the kit
route! I received my new K2 yesterday-s/n 6576 from Elecraft! Iam no
electrical or electronics engineer,I built some kits as youngster,and a few
more the last few years(very simple and basic).I can solder,and read
directions,so I figure that's half the battle in building the K2!It looks a
little overwhelming at this point,but I think Iam ready to tackle this BIG
project!Hopefully,I won't run into any problems,but I know where to turn if
I do.I'll let everyone know when its up and running.73 de Ed N7EDK
Marana,AZ.

Internal Virus Database is out of date.
1:16 PM