Vic,

You probably won't be using NR at these narrow bandwidths anyway; it's been
explained before by Lyle and quoted in the message in this thread from Bill
W4ZV:

"NR is rarely useful if the bandwidth is narrow. If you set your CW width
to 400 Hz or less, for example, there is no point in running NR *unless* you
want to use it as a sort-of "smart squelch."...."

Thinking about it I never feel the need to use NR when the bandwidth is
cranked right down so it sort of makes sense....

73,

Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF