-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Igor Sokolov
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:00 AM
To: wayne burdick; David Ferrington, M0XDF
Cc: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Re: K3 Beta firmware rev. 2.72: updated DVR support,
etc.

I have used my K3 with the second receiver installed in CQWW CW as 8Q7DV.
Just two requests for the future firmware releases:

1) Would be useful to have two receivers work on different bands. I know it
is on the plan but this is so important that I have decided to remind about
it again.
2) When I want to hear main receiver in both ears I simply switch sub rx
off.
It would be nice to be able to listen to sub rx in both ears as well. Is it
possible?

73, Igor UA9CDC