Can you perform Transmitter Gain Calibration of your radio manually without
getting ERR TXF?

Dick, K6KR

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of jeff kb2m
Sent: Saturday, December 27, 2008 10:02 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Automated Transmit Gain Calibration at 5 W, 50W, err
txf

 Ok. I'm sorry if I missed some posts on this the other day I was visiting a

friend for the holidays and someone unplugged my laptop and then during a
300+ email download my laptop shutdown and my main pst file got corrupted,
so I lost some messages. Anyway  If it will help find the problem, yes I
have TECH MD set to on , and I also tried a shorter piece of coax.

73 Jeff kb2m