Jim,

With MEM 0-9 set either to BAND SEL or NOR, the 0-9 buttons are *still* quick memories. You cannot enter two digits from the keypad - you must use the VFO A knob to select memories with numerical value addresses greater than 9.

73,
Don W3FPR

Jim - W6VAR wrote:
Thanks, Barry. This should be true if CONFIG: MEM 0-9 is set to BAND SEL, but
I have it set to NOR. In which case, 0-9 should NOT be in the band select
mode and ALL memories should be accessable with M>V ## M>V...unless of
course I missed something in the updates :)

Jim

Barry Simpson wrote:
Hi Jim

Memories 0-9 are quick memories which are accessed by the commands M-V and
then the keypad number. I have programmed each of those memories with each
band 160 thru 6 metres so that I can change bands without having to use