From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of JIM DAVIS
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 9:58 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 and constant tone!

Is there any way of using a foot switch to activate a constant tone for
either tuning a external antenna tuner or tuning up a linear amp instead of
PUSHING IN THE "XMIT/TUNE BUTTON"???

I've got a Heil Foot-switch and headset but even when in CW mode depressing
the FS only activates the xmit led but no constant-tone/carrier.

Any ideas???

Jim/nn6ee