Stewart Baker wrote:

The K3 output was from ANT1 using the internal ATU. The ATU was
automatically tuned to 1:1 on all bands.
The results I got for 2:1 VSWR are as follows:-

                           LP-100                   K3
160         1.99                1.8
80           1.99                1.8
60           1.99                1.8
40           1.95                1.8
30           1.97                1.6
20           1.97                1.4
17           1.97                1.3
15           1.96                1.2
12           1.96                1.5
10           1.96                1.4

Much of this could be attributed to the different locations of the two bridges (see my previous email). Strays will vary from band to band.

Also, the K3's bridge will be a little more accurate at 100 W than at 10 W due to the bridge diode drops. I compensate for this to some degree in firmware, and I'll review it when I get a chance.

73,
Wayne
N6KR

---