  From: G4MKP
  To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
  Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 1:30 PM
  Subject: [Elecraft] KRX3 and KDVR - Installation Sequence

  My sub-receiver + filters and Voice recorder have been posted and are due any
day. Grateful for any recommendations of the sequence for installation of these
two.

  One other question; Is it/will it be possible to activate the DVR via RS 232?
I'm thinking N1MM control and also a friend's logging application currently
under development?

  Cheers,

  Terry

  G4MKP