Both option installations require that you remove and reinstall the front
panel.

If it were me, I'd install them at the same time and only remove and
reinstall the front panel once.

I'd go through the two Option Assembly manuals and see that the steps to
remove and reinstall the front panel are quite similar.

If you're at all uncomfortable with this, or want to verify that one is
working before starting the other, then I'd do the KRX3 second receiver
first.

Dick