Dana,

The answer is - 'yes' or 'maybe'.

You can use 'relay logic' to obtain many combinations with the KRC2.
You can easily select up to 3 antennas per band using the AC1, AC2, and
AC3 outputs.   Using additional decoding  logic of the ACx outputs can
yield up to 8 combinations (but that takes external hardware).

If you connect the + side of a relay to The AC1 SOURCE DRIVER, and the -
side of the same relay to the 40 meter SINK driver, that relay will only
be activated when both AC1 and 40 meters are selected.  Similarly,
connect the + side of another relay to the AC2 source driver and its -
side to the 40 meter sink driver and that relay will only be active when
both AC2 and 40 meters are selected - similarly for the AC3 output which
gives up to 3 antenna selections per band.
The outputs of the KRC2 can be "wire-ORed" together, and using both the
source drivers (+) and the sink drivers (-) at the relays, some logic
can be performed.
This scheme can be extended and the 'logic' functions available can be
expanded at length by the use of isolating diodes external to the KRC2.

So the answer is YES - the KRC2 can be used to switch between multiple
antennas for one band.  I don't know if it will fully meet your needs,
that depends on how many combinations per band you have to manipulate.
A bit of skill with manipulating basic 'logical AND' and 'logical OR'
functions is helpful to create what you desire.  If you can describe
your antenna switching needs in logic functions, the possibilities will
become more clear.

For the remote operation of the AC1, AC2 and AC3 outputs, I just don't
know - perhaps Jack Brindle will answer that.

73,
Don W3FPR