Joe, You have just made my day! I have hoped that this was a case of "Boy with
New Toy", and it is. I did not have a proper value for SHIFT, so the radio and
the computer were not properly mapped to each other. I can now see and use the
entire 4 khz. Thanks to all that spent some time thinking about this!