Guy, thanks for the confirmation on that operation,  wonder what you or
others use the key line for with no RF?
Its a pain for me as if I hit the paddle to hear speed or play cw, the relay
in the amp clicks away,  dont need it keying that  more than needed to
wear it out.  Its a vacuum relay.
Guess I just have no need to key the amp with no RF.  How about a
menu function to turn it on and off if some folks need it.
Merv KH7C