I had the same problem, but during construction, probably over tightened the
little set screw, Should remember

It is a radio not a truck

Jay

From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Ron Hinton
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 7:45 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 RF knob Broken

Has anyone other then me had one of the inter knobs for the RF or AF gain
break?  Came in, turned on the rig and reached up and turned the RF gain
down and low and behold the little knob fell off the shaft.  It was broken
right where one of the set screws was located.  I see there is no brass
bushing in the knob for the setscrew to be threaded into.  Do you know where
some better quality ones can be purchased?

Ron NA9F