Hey James,

  You're doing great! Welcome, and jump in. If you hear me... give a call, I'll
match your speed. Love to chat.

Good going, getting your extra is wonderful, opens another door. One more
thing, always mention it on your resume. I've interviewed aspiring tech
applicants, many times, the addition of the license, is indicative of
additional interest and usually will be a good addition to the staff. The
additional questions during the interview allow you that extra minute or two or
more, to plead your case for hire.

 Good luck,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy