Hi Jim and Don,

 You hit it on the head Don, and if I may, add a bit...

Because the Extra test isn't as techie as it was, it isn't held in as high
esteem as it has. In some circles, the Extra license would hold much more, than
the Commercial First would, in years gone by. I would find an Extra in the job
app stack, and with a couple questions, be able to discern if it were a memo
license, or the real deal...  .. understand this was "then"... and even now the
license on the resume will still retain enough interest to inspire a question
or two from the interviewer, and the more time in the interview....

thanks,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy