Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:23:48 -0600
From: "ni0c" <n...@earthlink.net>
Subject: [Elecraft]  K3 Serial Port
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>

Another solution is provided by Eterlogic's "Virtual Serial Port Emulator,"
a free download from Eterlogic's web site.  You can create a serial port
"splitter," for using diifferent software programs that talk with the K3.

I use it to run DXBase 2007 and DXLab's Commander program
simultaneously.

73,
Chuck  NI0C
K2/10 s/n 5853