I've been using 3.10 since it was first available for testing.  DATA A
mode works fine.  Fifteen or so QSO's on PSK31 since 3.10 was first
made available for test says it's ok anyway.

Make sure your Line Out (at the PC) is enabled and has a level set. It
looks like you've checked everything else.  There isn't that much that
can go wrong.

73,
matt W6NIA