I have no experience teaching Morse Code, but I did learn it very
quickly from some old US Army Signal Corps records. I have uploaded
these recordings to Internet Archive:

<http://www.archive.org/details/U.S._Armed_Forces_Institute_Basic_Radio_Code_ca1942>

They are quite primitive, but maybe someone will find them useful as I
did.

73,
Drew
AF2Z