Hi group,

Running K3 S/N 0192 here. Installed my KRX3 last autumn and up until now all
has been working well. Of course I've only been operating on the lower bands
during winter.
I just noticed that my KRX3 does not work on 12 and 10 metres. Not sure
about 6m since I don't have a dedicated 6m antenna up yet.
I can clearly hear signals in my main receiver on 12 and 10 but when I
switch the KRX3 on my right earpiece goes silent on these bands save for
some thermal noise.
Has this phenomenon anything to do with the known synthesizer ALC
calibration problem as described in the application note "K3 Synthesizer
ALC" Rev A, dated December 23, 2008?

I would appreciate some info before I start heating up the soldering iron.

Thanks for any info.

73
Glenn ON4WIX / OR4W