I must have missed a lot of the past comments.

I know many K3 owners dreamed of a Panadapter, but where did I miss that it
should/could/must have an external speaker?

I recall reading many informative postings on various speakers, types, quality
etc, but I do not recall inclusion with a Panadapter as being mentioned
seriously.

I would prefer to have a really good and useful Panadapter and be willing to
forego a speaker included or as an option as the external speaker arrangement
at present is fine by me.

There are many different points of view on the reflector and so many of us
learn a lot as we read them and enjoy our K3's at the same time, so, it is my
hope that the first release of the P3 will be fully developed hardware wise
with most of the firmware complete.

Future "options" should/could include such things as internal speaker,
keyboard/mouse connections and external display to mention a few.

I hope my name is on the waiting list for a P3n and not anywhere near the
bottom..:-)

Kudos to Elecraft, another great product to look forward to playing with.

Gary
VK4WT
Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra