From: .k8dd. <k...@inbox.com>
Subject: [Elecraft] MCU 3.30 DSP 2.26
To: "'Elecraft_List'" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Date: Monday, September 7, 2009, 3:47 AM

I was wondering about the reports of maximum volume audio reports on the
latest firmware.
For the "Everybody Loves Raymond" fans - Frank's famous line sums it up:
     "Holy Crap"
During sending an exchange in the TN QSO Party - pure noise, loud and no
signals.  Lost the QSO, almost broke the boom mike getting the headset
off, spilled beer on the keyboard (but I have a couple spares) and
couldn't hear for a few minutes.
Loaded my last beta.
73    Hank    K8DD