Yeah, I guess that sometimes we forget what the role of a beta tester
is.  It's not to be the first one to have the new software.  When you
are a beta tester, which you are if you load beta software, your role
and responsibility is to report problems and not to complain about
them.  No software, newly written, is bug free and sometimes those bugs
can be downright annoying but that's what beta testers are for.

73, Ted, W2ZK