I've been using an Astron SS-30M switcher with my K3 for a while now
and previously used it with an Icom 746 for 7 years with no problem.
The SS-30M is rated by Astron at 25 Amps continuous and 30A "ICS".
The "ICS" rating should not be confused with the widely accepted
"ICAS" (Intermittent Commercial and Amateur Service) rating that has
been around for years. ICS is an Astron invention that purports to
represent a typical duty cycle for ham use and allows them to claim
higher current capability than the supply would have in truly heavy
duty service. I would not recommend using any Astron supply rated at
less than 25A ICS for a 100W HF radio. That being said, the SS-30 has
performed flawlessly for me for a long time, and there are thousands
of them out there that seem to be working equally well.

73...
Randy, W8FN