Hi Ken,

I will look next week-end if DATA mode is usable with VOX?
If i remember correctly, this was the (only) reason i choose USB mode(?)

As i said before, the 3dB variation with output power in certain
circumstances, when DF= ~ 0Hz is only a "minor" problem; i work
with that since March 2008. I was just curious to know the
cause of this "selective" effect with some "particular" JT65 tones.
Just a precision, this level variation is also perfectly perceptible
with the MON(itor) output of the K3...

Very pleased to meet you in this forum and i enjoy to see
you soon in the JT65 windows!
(May be before my "forced" Winter break!)

73 QRO de Rudolf, HB9ARI