A request to everyone - not associated with the subject - I could not
make out who was saying what in this post below, nor could I find the
new content readily.
PLEASE - Use Top Posting - that way your response is at the top where
everyone can take notice.  IMHO, in-line comments should be reserved for
special occasions where nothing else makes sense.

I scrolled down through this post quickly and saw the "blue vertical
lines" on all the text lines, so I would have to read the entire content
over carefully to see what had been added.

If you do not like top posting, then please edit the previous post to
only a few relevant lines and add your thought/comments/etc.

With the volume of traffic on this reflector, one should be able to find
your comments quickly and decide whether to post a response or just "let
it pass".

I know "top posting" is not correct 'netiquette' in some circles, but
this is the Elecraft reflector, and Eric has approved both top posting
and bottom posting, although I wish he would encourage top posting more
- it helps a lot when I am scanning the latest postings.

73,
Don W3FPR