From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dan Copeland
Sent: Wednesday, December 02, 2009 9:33 PM
To: 'Eric Swartz - WA6HHQ, Elecraft'
Cc: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Droid

I am also looking at the Droid. I am planning on buying 4 of them for
Christmas
For the family. What do you think of it so far?

Thanks

Dan N0DT

Top posting is the official standard for this list, and its especially
important for those of us who also read our email on PDA phones. (I'm
using the new Motorola Droid..) Reading the response first, at the top,
is a hige time saver.