How about a little patience.  What difference does it make?  The installation
manual won't help much until we have it in our hot little hands anyway, and you
can't use it 'till you have it.

The internet has turned us all into a bunch of impatient mean-spirited people
who love to complain and hypothesize conspiracy --  me included  :-)

The website shows the estimated ship date as 12/9.  Sounds like it will arrive
about the time that Santa does ...

Grant/NQ5T