So I just installed the KXB3080 and completed the 2 resistor "power mod" but
now my ATU doesn't seem to be working. It gives me power and SWR reading
when I use the "tune" function but I don't hear the relays clicking and it
isn't matching anything anymore. It might be unrelated but also it seems to
be very hard to find signals as well. I could hear a couple faint ones on
80m but everything else seemed dead. The radio was working as normally as I
could tell after installing the KXB3080, and I don't think I could have
screwed up the the 2 resistors enough to cause any problems?