As they say in one of the adverts for pasta sauce "Its already in there".
Check out the K3 menu CONFIG: TUN PWR.  It will set the TUNE power to
whatever level you select without regard to the power level set on the
knob - if it is set to NOR (which it likely is now) the TUNE power will
follow the power knob.

73,
Don W3FPR