I guess the responses saying to set up the TUNE power level are
appropriate for your use.

I've also wanted this command but for different reasons and when the
ability to use macros was expanded a couple months ago, I added a QRP (5
W) and a QRO (100 W) macro.  One goes to M3 (tap) and the other to M3
(hold).  This is pretty useful since I do a lot of switching between
"regular" and QRP ops.

I think the commands are PC005; and PC100;

Use the K3 Utility to create them and send them to the K3, then use the
K3's CONFIG:MACRO# function to assign them to keys.

73--Nick, WA5BDU