From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of AD6XY
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 5:44 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 needs survey -- firmware and application software

There is a lot here about the K3 firmware tweaks - so I will address the
other sides of Wayne's question.

Application software - I have a KRC2 and I would like it to know the
difference between 6m and 10m. In fact it would be nice to get away from the
fixed bands per relay and instead map bands and potentially sub-bands to
relays via the utility. The new KRC2 firmware can apparently manage this but
unfortunately the KRC2 setting utility can not yet program it. It would be
great to have an update to that.

Not asked but new hardware - how about a multiple antenna output board
without an ATU? Especially for those of us using HF and 6m beams. The IC7000
has 4 antenna sockets. The K3 has 1.

Please can we have an XV70 transverter? Many more Eu states are getting 4m.