From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of David Lankshear
Sent: 23 December 2009 23:53
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Raised K3DSPUPGD price?

The K3DSPUPGD was expensive at the old price, bearing in mind the cost of
carriage and return.  Now the price is verging on the obscene.  For the
money you'll get a Rev B board with a few component changes and the added
LPF board.

For those who can use a soldering iron, the W9AC bass enhancement mods work
perfectly well, so keep fingers crossed that the LPF, when it appears, is
priced fairly.

Is it right that we're being asked to pay through the nose for things that
are correcting shortfalls in the original design?

73  DaveL