I see  many people have the same problem with K3EZ; the program loses
frequency memory on the computer after shutdown. I know several people have
asked Elecraft to develop a program so that the computer would control
memories on K-3, but that is a different issue. I am addressing the problem
of K3EZ software not retaining the frequency memories or frequency band
stacking on the computer after shutdown, after laboriously entered into the
K3EZ program. Anyone found a solution? If this is a common problem and
remains unresolved after these many months, why are we using it and why is
Elecraft listing it? If the problem has been resolved please share the
answer. Is there a "save" function to the prgram not obvious to some of us?
I am using Windows 7 Pro and is works fine with the K-3 Utility downloads.
Thanks.